We’ve always been Fitness Plus.Now it’s clear exactly what that Plus means to you.
Catawba Valley Medical Center is proud to present Fitness Plus: a medically-based facility designed to meet the growing health and fitness needs of the Catawba Valley.
Staffed by experts in exercise, nutrition, fitness, wellness, and sports medicine, our facility and programs are designed to provide safe, effective workouts in a friendly, accessible environment. Everything from standard exercise to rehabilitation to health and wellness programs is available.
Services Our 10,000 square foot health and fitness center houses:
- Three-lane, 25-yard indoor lap pool that maintains a ideal temperature of 88˚F, for therapeutic exercise and water fitness classes
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment, including treadmills, elliptical trainers, recumbent bikes, stationary bikes, rowing machines, Cybex resistive weight machines, and free weights
- An aquatics program with open swim, aquatics classes for all exercise levels, and swim lessons
- Exercise classes, including Zumba ®, cycling, yoga, and relaxation classes
- Nutrition education classes
- Personal Training (additional fee)
Catawba Valley Medical Center’s Center for Rehabilitation, Lower Level