It is great to know of your interest in employment as a Registered Nurse with Catawba Valley Medical Center!
Nursing Directors will review applications and approve the candidates for the interview process. Some new graduates are hired into full-time positions while others may be hired on an as needed basis in the Nurse Registry. Nurse Registry employees may then apply for full-time positions as they become available in the hospital.
- Follow the Application Process by applying for each RN New Grad position in which you are interested
- Attach your cover letter and resume to the online application
- Provide written recommendations from two clinical instructors [Recommendation Form]
Candidates who have completed the application process and submitted all applicable documentation are eligible to be considered for interviews.
- Graduate of a state approved and accredited nursing program
- North Carolina Registered Nurse Licensure
- Submission of an official college transcript or diploma showing graduation date and discipline
Human Resources Department
Catawba Valley Medical Center
810 Fairgrove Church Road SE
Hickory, NC 28602